What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
What personal information do we collect from the people that purchase a product or activity on our website?
When ordering/purchasing an activity on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To respond directly to you regarding your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send you emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To send you a periodic newsletter (once or twice per year)
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include a direct link to third-party products or services (Restaurants, Hotels, Car Rental…) on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
We Do Not:
- We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising.
- We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
- We do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties
- We do not use vulnerability scanning
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
You can change your personal information at any time by emailing us.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Salgar Diving SL
Paseo Maritimo s/n
Salgar, Menorca 07713
Last Edited: 23/03/2018