Many people would love to visit the underwater world and see it’s splendour. But not everyone wants to dive with the scuba equipment. Hence, we have snorkelling. Our Snorkelling Boat Excursion is ideal for that. The trip lasts 2 hours during which we´ll take you to some of the nicest local snorkelling spots. Most are only accessible via boat which is great, as you get to enjoy a little sight-seeing-tour of our beautiful coast. We only deal with small intimate groups and your personal Snorkelling Guide will be at your side to guide you.
Guided Snorkelling Trip for all ages with S’Algar Diving, Menorca.
A snorkelling trip is also excellent for families and particularly great for that last day before you fly home. We will provide you with a wetsuit or shorty, mask, snorkel and fins, plus tuition where needed or wanted by our guide.
How’s my day looking? | Snorkelling Menorca
The snorkelling trip or excursion can be pretty much run to suit your plans. Best bet is to drop us a line or pop by our dive centre in S’Algar and see how we can best make things work for you.
So, Can I do it?
- There is no particular age limit for snorkelling.
- You need to be comfortable in the water and able to swim but nothing Olympic standard.
What do I get for my buck?
- All equipment hire for the duration of your snorkelling trip.
- Return boat transfers.
- Small groups – between 4 – 10 people max.)
- Professional Team.
What is not included?
- Anything not mentioned above.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Swimwear and if you have one of those swim caps with flowers that would be nice.
- A smile 🙂
OK, so I have done that what’s next?
Well, might I suggest we go below the surface? How about a Try Dive to see the underwater wonders and marine life up close?